Fall Volunteer & Small Group Leader Kick Off
Join us for a church-wide gathering of Small Group Leaders & Capital Volunteers!
In the season ahead, we are excited to be launching some new initiatives around connecting and serving at Capital. Our volunteers and our small group leaders are central to this vision, and we’re excited to get everyone in the same room together!
You won’t want to miss this event if you:
– are currently leading or would like to lead a Small Group
– are currently serving or would like to serve within any volunteer team (Cafe, Bookstore, Prayer Team, Welcome Team, Seating Team, Tech Team, Kids Ministry, etc!) for the weekend services, Capital Students services, or Awakening services.
At this event, you will:
1. Receive training you need to serve with excellence in your role volunteer or leader.
2. Have the opportunity to connect with other volunteers and leaders within our community.
3. Be appreciated! We want to share with you the vision behind why we serve at Capital, and to thank you for the impact of your service.
During this training, we’ll have sessions for the whole group, unveiling new initiatives and vision for serving at Capital, as well as break-out sessions for you to get ministry-specific information based on the teams you serve with.
We’re excited to spend the morning with you, and thank you for journeying with us here at Capital!
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102